Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I become a Star Wars Chick?
- Are you female? Do you like Star Wars? Have you visited StarWarsChicks.com more than once? If you answered yes to all three, guess what - You're a Star Wars Chick! Yes, it's that simple.
- What if I'm a guy?
- Then you shall be deemed an Honorary Star Wars Chick. Welcome!
Now that you know you are a Star Wars Chick (or Honorary SWC), there are many ways in which you can get involved and help spread Chick-dom throughout the Star Wars galaxy:
- Join one of our mailing lists and meet fellow Star Wars Chicks from across the globe.
- Purchase or borrow a Star Wars novel and read it. We recommend beginning with the Thrawn Trilogy by Timothy Zhan.
- Help us support breast cancer research by supporting our Fight for the Cure campaign.
- Submit some of your fanfiction to one of our archives.
- Explore any of the other areas of our website, and be proud to be a Chick!
Fight for the Cure Campaign
- How can I buy one of your cool t-shirts or pins?
- Unfortunately, you can't at the moment. Our t-shirt sale occured in the fall of 1999 and we have not produced any more since then. We do hope to have another t-shirt sale at some point, but we are unable to say exactly when this will be at this time.
- We are both pleased and sad to report that we have sold out of Star Wars Chick lapel pins. We greatly appreciate the support of everyone who donated to the Fight for the Cure! campaign. At this time, we do not have any Star Wars Chicks merchandise available, but we hope to work with Lucasfilm in the near future to bring you more official Star Wars Chicks merchandise. In the mean time, please feel free to make a donation in support of breast cancer research.
- But I already have several pins and a t-shirt and would like more Star Wars Chicks merchandise!
- We are aware of this and appreciate your interest! We are investigating what other items we can provide to Star Wars Chicks everywhere. Please be patient with us, as we are a completely volunteer run organization and we are doing our best!