By AngelaJade | September 12, 2000
Also issued as a 4-comic series
Set directly after ANH
Story -- Darth Vader has found out the name of the pilot that destroyed the Death Star and sets out to track him down!
Artwork -- I liked it, especially the new characters/aliens. Had a nice 'Star Wars' feel to it.
Chicks -- Leia's not in this one, but there are a couple of interesting new chick characters.
Any good? -- a bit of a let-down, if I'm totally honest. Most people probably have their own ideas about Darth Vader's reaction when he discovered the hero of Yavin was his own son. I can't imagine this one features prominently - just not dramatic enough! Or was Vader keeping quiet to avoid spoilers for Episodes 2 & 3?! It's still a great story, but it just felt like a little adventure, rather than a galaxy-shattering moment.
Read it? -- yeah, but there's no rush.
Rating -- 5 out of 10
- Shadows of the Empire by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand (New Jedi Order, Book 12) by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- Classic Star Wars 2 – The Rebel Storm by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- Wedge’s Gamble (X-Wing Series, Book 2) by AngelaJade (0 comments)
Comments are closed.