By AngelaJade | September 13, 2000
Includes comic issues 13-16
Set soon after RotJ
Extras -- apart from small-ish copies of the original comic covers, there's nothing else!
Story -- well, whaddaya know! Plourr's a princess! No, really! And her homeworld wants her back so she can take the throne and help put an end to a bloody civil war. So it's on with the formal uniform and off to Eiattu for Rogue Squadron.
Artwork -- not bad - gruesome scenes are suitably gory, and the action scenes are great.
Chicks -- just 'cos she was brought up by a nanny-droid and can wear a dress gracefully, doesn't mean Plourr can't still kick butt when required! Also, meet Ibitsam, a Mon Calamarian pilot. And an Imperial officer by the name of Tavira...
Any good? -- Plourr just gets better and better - I bet the Alliance are REALLY glad that she's on their side! This is a fairly gruesome episode - and watch out, kiddies! Plourr says a bad word!!
Read it? -- compulsory for the Plourr fans, it's still a pretty good read for everyone else.
Rating -- 6 out of 10
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – Blood and Honor by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – Battleground Tatooine by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- The Krytos Trap (X-Wing Series, Book 3) by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – Requiem for a Rogue by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – The Phantom Affair by AngelaJade (0 comments)
Comments are closed.