By AngelaJade | September 13, 2000
Includes comic issues 17-20
Set soon after RotJ
Introduction by John Morton (who played Dack Ralter) gives some excellent insights into the making of 'The Empire Strikes Back'.
Extra -- cute little story at the beginning set just before the battle of Yavin.
Story -- The Rogues are sent on an 'easy' mission to rescue a bunch of Bothan tourists. Anyone else got a bad feeling about this? Turns out that something on the planet can induce madness, and no-one is immune.
Artwork -- big round of applause for the 'special effects' - cool! Wish the humans & humanoids looked a little more realistic - in fact, I wish they looked as good on the inside as they do on the covers of the comics.
Chicks -- a couple of the Rogues are female, and they KICK BUTT!
Any good? -- not my favorite, but still a great read. Some nice 'bonding bits', with a healthy dose of action and a bad guy you would happily drop into the garbage masher.
Read it? -- yeah, why not!
Rating -- 6 out of 10
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – The Warrior Princess by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – Blood and Honor by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – Battleground Tatooine by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- X-Wing Rogue Squadron – The Phantom Affair by AngelaJade (0 comments)
- Star Wars Chicks Assault on Star Wars Insider by jadedsabre (0 comments)
Comments are closed.